Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Scrum principles and practices apply to many fields, industries, and organizations; you don’t need to work specifically in IT to benefit from this powerful Agile methodology.
This immersive, two-day training prepares you to take (and pass) the online exam to become a Certified Scrum Master. CSM training is a great fit for anyone new to Scrum or interested in acquiring a solid foundation in Agile principles, practices, and the Scrum framework. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to use Scrum effectively, along with some practical tips and tricks you can apply at work right away.
Q: Is Certified Scrum Master training right for me?
- Yes- if you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about
- Yes- if you work on Scrum teams or support Scrum teams
- Yes- if you want to improve your organization's overall effectiveness
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The Agile principles and mindset
- How to use the Scrum framework and delight your customer
- The three roles of Scrum and how they interact
- The purpose of Scrum meetings and how to run them effectively
- Feedback loops in Scrum, and how to keep learning
- What product backlog creation and refinement implies
- How to organize product backlogs
- How to do Agile planning and estimation, short term, and long term
- How to kick start a Scrum team
- How to create high performing teams
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Writing user stories
- Estimation and planning
- All aspects of a sprint
- Working on a Scrum team
You will develop the skills to:
- Be an effective Scrum Master or team member
- Coach your team to improve in Scrum
- Solve common problems and overcome pitfalls using Scrum in your organization
Q: What else should I know?
Certified Scrum Master Certification:
- Certified Scrum Master certification (two-year membership)
- This training prepares you to take and pass the exam to become a Certified Scrum Master
- The exam and ScrumMaster certification are provided by our partner ScrumAlliance.
Read more about the partnership with ScrumAlliance here.