Business Scrum Foundation
Originally formalized for software development projects, Scrum is an Agile framework that applies across a broad spectrum of industries. Discover the power of Scrum to improve operations and increase productivity in any complex, creative, or innovative scope of work. This immersive and informative one-day training, taught in Dutch or English provides a solid foundation in Scrum basics, its benefits, terminology, and best practices.
Q: Is Business Scrum Foundation training right for me?
- Yes- if you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about.
- Yes- if you are interested in learning and applying Scrum principles and practices in a business context (commercial and marketing).
Q: What will I gain by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts
- How the Scrum framework differs from traditional management practices
- Why understanding the Scrum framework leads to its successful application
- The value of Scrum for your organization from a business perspective
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Writing user stories
- Portfolio planning
You will develop the skills to:
- Apply Scrum to improve the creative and operational process within a business environment