Business Scrum Foundation
More and more businesses have discovered the power of Scrum and are now applying it across a broad spectrum of industries to increase operational and creative performance. Originally formalized for software development projects, Scrum is an agile framework that works well for any complex, creative or innovative scope of work. Stay on top of the trends as a business professional and learn how to use Scrum in this immersive, informative one-day training taught in Dutch or English.
Audience Profile: Business Scrum Foundation Training
You will benefit from this Business Scrum Foundation training if:
- you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about
- you are interested in learning and applying Scrum principles and practices within a business environment (commercial and marketing)Achievements upon completion
Gain a solid, foundation in Scrum basics, its benefits, terminology and best practices in a dynamic, training that integrates theory with hands-on experience.
- the Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts
- how the Scrum framework differs from traditional management practices
- why understanding the Scrum framework leads to its successful application
- the value of Scrum for the business aspect of your organization
You'll gain hands-on experience & develop skills to:
- write user stories
- portfolio planning
- apply Scrum to improve the creative and operational process within a business environment