Take your Scrum Master training one step further. Improve your flexibility, gain new tools and techniques, and develop mentoring and teaching skills as you can use for guiding and evolving your agile teams. Learn advanced communication approaches that will make a greater impact in your scrum team ceremonies, stakeholder conversations, and organizational agile coaching.
This dynamic and interactive two-day course blends proven agile coaching techniques with improv exercises and experiential lessons to strengthen and stretch your coaching confidence. You will practice a host of advanced personal and group facilitation methods that will reinvigorate your leadership and enhance your team's performance. Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace and your industry by earning the new A-CSM certification from Scrum Alliance.
Q: Is Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a scrum master or team lead
- Yes - if you are a development manager, delivery manager, or project manager
- Yes - if you are an agile coach, or are interested in developing your coaching and facilitation skills
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
A focus on implementation: the A-CSM program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of scrum and agile techniques within your company and teams.
You will learn:
- Agile coaching techniques and stances (the four roles of an agile coach)
- Team facilitation techniques and stances
- Agile environment setup
- Backlog grooming best practices
- Example mapping
- Common scrum and agile scaling frameworks
- Agile coach professional development path
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Process improvement
- Driving change
- Active listening
- Building agreement
- Giving feedback
- Effective external communication with stakeholders
- Facilitating meetings and ceremonies that stick
You will develop the skills to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the product owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and agile practices by all parts of the business
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to agile values
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Explain the value of Scrum and agile processes to skeptics
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization
- Scale Scrum and agile beyond a single team
Q: What else should I know?
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training, agile fundamentals training or work experience as an agile team lead or scrum master
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Certification:
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster certification (two-year membership)
- Successful completion of this training qualifies you to register as a Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- The ScrumMaster certification is provided by our partner Scrum Alliance
- This certified educational offering follows the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP®. It goes beyond Scrum basics and mechanics by providing professionals with techniques and skills in interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics
Read more about the partnership with Scrum Alliance here.