Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
The core expectation of product owners is to maximize the value of the work done to serve customers, users, and the organization. This cutting-edge, two-day training (taught in Dutch or English) covers a product owner's role and accountability within an organization and the Scrum team. Explore the challenges Scrum implementations encounter worldwide and gain the skills and knowledge you need for effective product ownership. Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors and maintains a defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Audience Profile: Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
You will benefit from Professional Scrum Product Owner training/PSPO training if:
- you are involved in software development that uses the Scrum framework
- you are responsible for products from a business perspective
- you hold the highly accountable role of Scrum product owner
Achievements Upon Completion
Working in teams, you'll learn and apply Scrum principles through assignments, discussions, and challenging hands-on exercises and return to work thinking in Scrum.
You will learn:
- agile product management
- the role of scrum product owner
- managing requirements, products, and releases
- value-driven development
You will develop the skills to:
- understand the mechanics of Scrum and how the product owner fits
- act as a product owner for Scrum teams and stakeholders
- increase the business agility of your organization
The following class will be taught in Dutch:
June 22 & 23, 2017; August 24 & 25, 2017; November 6 & 7, 2017.
The following class will be taught in English:
September 28 & 29, 2017
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- study the Scrum Guide (required)
- pass the Scrum open assessment
- possess a solid understanding of Scrum (have either worked on a Scrum team or completed the Professional Scrum Foundation training, or similar course)
- participate in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum
- read any book on Scrum by Ken Schwaber
Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification
The exam and Professional Scrum Product Owner certification are provided by our partner Scrum.Org.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training has two associated credentials:
- Professional Scrum Product Owner level I (PSPO I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner level II (PSPO II).
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive a password to take the PSPO I assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment.
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSPO I and PSPO II credential.
If you are interested in certification, please contact Marianne van Loon, Assistant Education at +31 (0)35 5381921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.