Business Model Innovation
New business models are the foundation for transformation. In fact, it's not a digital business without business model innovation. Can your company change fast enough to win in tomorrow’s market? Are you protected against the threat of disruption? This dynamic, two-day training (in Dutch) gives you insight into your current model, plus the knowledge and skills you need to confidently respond "yes" to these questions. Whether you are an entrepreneur, "intrapreneur", innovator, executive or helping others to innovate, you'll learn how to change, adapt and develop a successful new business model to create your successful future. Learn the principal function of the Business Model Canvas and Five Forces Model and how to use them.
Q: Is Business Model Innovation training right for me?
- Yes- if you are a product owner.
- Yes- if you are a product manager with knowledge of Agile or Scrum techniques.
- Yes- if you are an Entrepreneur, Sales or Marketing Manager.
- Yes- if you want to adapt your product to changes in the market.
- Yes- if you want to create a better proposition for your customers.
- Yes- if you want to know how to change your business model to remain competitive.
- Yes- if your department has some great ideas that you want to share with the entire company.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How business models work
- Trends and examples of innovative business model patterns and how to guide colleagues and peers to implementing them
- Various ways to "capture" business models and what to use them for
- Business model patterns
- What factors can influence your business model
- How to validate and test business models
- How to facilitate business model innovation sessions
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Recognizing business models
- Describing business models
- Analyzing trends and their impact
- Writing hypothesis to validate your model
You will develop the skills to:
- Generate a business model based on an outside-in and inside-out perspectives
- Test your business model with your target audience and stakeholders