Business Model Innovation
New business models are a foundation of digital business transformation. It's not a digital business without business model innovation. The Business Model Canvas and its surrounding process is an excellent way to achieve insights in your current business model and to create your future model.
Audience Profile: Business Model Innovation Training
You will benefit from this Business Model Innovation training if:
- you are a Product Owner
- you are a Product Manager with knowledge of Agile or Scrum techniques
- you are an Entrepreneur, Sales or Marketing Manager
And do you recognize yourself in the following?
- How do I adapt my product to changes in the market?
- How do I create a better proposition for my customers?
- How can I change my business model to remain competitive to change and competition?
- My department has some great ideas but how can I explain this to the rest of the company?
Do you have the feeling your company can't change fast enough to win in tomorrow’s market? What will you do against the threat of being disrupted? If you worry about these questions, this training will provide you with answers and more importantly; the knowledge and skills to do something about it. This training is beneficial to anyone interested in how to change, adapt or develop a successful business model. Whether you are an entrepreneur, "intrapreneur", innovator, executive or helping others to innovate.
Achievements upon completion
You will learn:
You will acquire the basic knowledge and skills needed to innovate your business model. You will learn the principle function of the Business Model Canvas and Five Forces Model by Porter and how to use them in real life. Trends and examples of innovative business model patterns and how to guide colleagues and peers in successfully implementing them.
- How business models work
- Various ways to "capture" business models and what to use them for
- Business model patterns
- What factors can influence your business model
- How to validate and test business models
- How to facilitate business model innovation sessions
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Recognizing business models
- Describing business models
- Analyzing trends and their impact
- Writing hypothesis to validate your model
You will develop the skills to:
- Generate a business model based on an outside-in and inside-out perspective
- Test your business model with your target audience and stakeholders