Advanced Product Owner
Designed for experienced product owners who have completed a foundation course or certification, this two-day Advanced Product Owner (APO) training gives you everything you need to take your role to the next level. Go beyond the mechanics of Scrum and maximize your effectiveness through a dynamic blend of team exercises, discussions, and lectures taught in Dutch or English. You'll learn the best ways to prioritize a backlog, how to influence stakeholders, and much more.
Q: Is Advanced Product Owner training right for me?
- Yes- if you are an experienced product owner or agile product manager.
- Yes- if you have mastered the fundamentals of Scrum and Agile.
- Yes- if you are ready to pursue a new level of entrepreneurship within the product owner role.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Agile product management; what it is and is not
- How to scale the product owner role without sacrificing Scrum values
- How to integrate business model innovation with product innovation
You will develop the skills to:
- Work with difficult stakeholders
- Articulate a clear vision with measurable business objectives
- Prioritize development using effective outside-in techniques
- Implement agile user-experience design techniques, including personas and lean startup customer development methods
Q: What else should I know?
- Study The Scrum Guide by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland
- Pass the Scrum Product Owner open assessment
- A solid understanding of Scrum, via working on a Scrum team, completion of a (certified) Scrum product owner training, or equivalent experience